Peter Heeschen: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Bamboo (S)
Product Number: 002-283-0691
Here we find one of Heeschen’s signature shapes, the Bent Egg, rendered in an organic style that calls to mind the Japanese masters. The blast is perhaps the most delicate I’ve ever seen—so fine, in fact, that it feels a bit like a walnut shell in hand. The naturalism of the composition is further accented by the clean, black bamboo shank, and the unstained bowl, which should color nicely with age.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark