Peter Heeschen: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Bamboo (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0694
Once again, Peter presents a stunning example of combining compression and arc to transform the noble heath into one, very stylish, pipe. While, with most any other pipe maker, I would be hesitant to title this form as an 'Egg', even by Heeschen standards, this Egg is almost svelte & serpentine enough to qualify as an 'Asp'... but we have never titled a Heeschen pipe as such, and I'm far too lazy to be a 'ground breaker'. Once again, Heeschen proves that one need not torture wood or contort a form, in order to produce a marvelous grain.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.36 in./136.14 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark