Peter Heeschen: Sandblasted Brandy with Silver (S)
Product Number: 002-283-0627
A fine little Danish straight Brandy formula, this Peter Heeschen number pairs a shapely, compact bowl to a delicately gracile stem and shank. It's a simple, neat approach - the sort where execution counts for everything. Suffice to say, that's no problem for Peter, who even went one further and rendered this finely-ring-grained little beauty in an unstained "virgin" finish, something typically reserved by artisans for only the best briar.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark