Peter Heeschen: Smooth Bent Egg with Bamboo (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0637
A classic Heeschen bent Egg, this gracile Danish number features a slender bamboo stem and mere slip of a transition leading into one of Peter's instantly recognizable flattened bowl profiles. The broad, softly organic form of the latter both makes for a shape that slips effortlessly into hand, and that serves as an excellent canvas for the kind of grain we see here: lively bands of flame grain running along the flanks, and tightly-packed birdseye covering the fore and aft faces.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark