Peter Heeschen: Smooth Cherrywood with Horn (B)
Product Number: 002-283-0649
Meet Peter Heeschen's Cherrywood. The bowl is a conical cylinder that shows a gentle, easy taper towards the heel, as well as impressively fiery grain, particularly around the left hemisphere of the bowl. The shank is juxtaposed to the bowl handsomely, allowing for a seamless transition out and upright to the saddle-bit stem. The horn accent here pairs quite well to the cherry red stain of the briar as well as it helps tie together the entire visual presentation. Gorgeous work.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.12 in./130.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark