Peter Heeschen: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Celluloid (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0653
To my eye, Peter Heeschen produces some of the most elegant, stylish, and unique looking pipes. At that, I think his bent Egg is a fantastic example of such, even in a blasted finish that shows off tons of exciting texture down the shapely flanks of the piece. With wide cheeks that transition as nicely as ever into an upward turned shank and half saddle stem, the bent Egg is a must have for anyone seeking out a new Heeschen pipe, be it the first, second, or fiftieth.
-- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark