Peter Heeschen: Smooth Bent Egg with Rosewood (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0661
Peter Heeschen's approach to the bent Egg is quite distinct, sporting a traditional profile, yet, when viewed head-on, presenting a broad, flat heel and prominent cheeks - a shaping cue shared by his Brandy and "P" designs as well. Aside from the obvious visual flare, this shaping also creates a pronounced change in the pipe's feel in hand, making it much firmer and fuller than your typical Danish Egg, while still maintain pleasingly smooth contours.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.28 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark