Peter Heeschen: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Celluloid (A)
Product Number: 002-283-0664
While composed of plenty of substance and presenting plenty-thick walls, this Peter Heeschen Brandy design expresses a smooth and easy, light and playful profile - that is to say, pretty much what we should expect from such a skilled artisan of the Danish school. Of course, in bearing Peter's signature broad, accentuated cheek-shaping, it really fills out the hand, and does so with a sensation more firm and solid than is typical of Danish-school shaping.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.64 in./143.26 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark