J&J: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Manzanita
Product Number: 002-527-0044
As far as I've seen, J&J are the only ones out there using, or at least regularly using manzanita as an accent material. Aside from being particularly fitting to a pair of pipemakers from California, this smooth-grained, dusky desert wood also happens to look great. It pairs especially well to designs that, like manzanita's grain, are composed of gracefully natural, flowing lines - as is very much the case with this Danish-influenced freehand Brandy.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.58 in./141.73 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States