J&J: Sandblasted Dublin
Product Number: 002-527-0045
A curious little combination, this J&J sandblast presents a very Zulu-esque style of actively poised, canted bowl, but pairs it up to a short, straight, extra-broad shank and stem. Those latter two aspects serve as a sound visual anchor to the dynamism of the former, rather like the often-muscular transitions of traditional Zulu shapes do. The result is a nicely balanced balance design that, in all honesty, I have a hard time not
thinking of it as a Zulu, despite the arrow-straight stem configuration.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States