J&J: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Manzanita
Product Number: 002-527-0050
Though the flow and gesture of this sturdy bent Billiard is more Pesaro than classical to my eye, overall this is one of J&J's more reserved compositions. The shaping is solid and reassuring, the posture confident, without being conspicuously bold or brash, and the finish and presentation is earthy, subtly smoky, and reserved - including the beautifully grained manzanita of the accent, an element I think is especially tasteful.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./124.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States