Johs: Smooth Bent Freehand Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-392-2089
I personally would have labeled this unique little individual a bent Brady because it really doesn't deviate much from the classical shape. The typical Freehand (now there's a contradictory pair of words) tends to be created in a more organic process, a form of controlled chaos usually guided by carving toward the natural inclinations of the briar. This yields to more experimentally induced "happy accidents", as Bob Ross would say, but there seems to be nothing accidental with the very precise, geometrically-inspired paneled shaping, which is lovely, by the way.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark