Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-2147
In my opinion, spot rustication is a very difficult thing to get right. If there's no plan to it, it ends up looking random and, well, just plain weird. Mogens Johannsen, maker of Johs pipes, knows what he's doing when it comes to spot or partial rustication. The pattern presented here but a quick, dark dash running from heel to shank, complementing the flourishing, dynamic shape, and the really striking grain pattern of the briar.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.87 in./149.10 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark