Johs: Partially Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-392-2155
In my opinion, spot rustication is a very difficult thing to get right. If there's no plan to it, it ends up looking random and, well, just plain weird. Mogens Johannsen, maker of Johs pipes, knows what he's doing when it comes to spot or partial rustication. The pattern presented here is a abstract talon, with the sweeping upwards from the heel of the pipe. This well-priced Johs Giant also sports some great flame grain around the bowl.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.79 in./121.67 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark