Kevin Arthur: Sandblasted Acorn with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-500-0061
Few shapes fit the hand so well as these rounded, more Apple-ish renditions of the Acorn, and I must say Kevin Arthur has done a fine job of ensuring this briar offers an aesthetic just as pleasing. The flow of the shank's taper, the smoothness of its transition and just the right balance between the bowl's height, plumpness and projecting spur produce both a light feel in hand, as well as a very natural profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.77 in./146.56 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States