Kevin Arthur: Sandblasted Tomato with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-500-0063
"Danish bent Brandy, born and raised on world with three times Earth's gravity," may not be something you were expecting to read here (or anywhere, for that matter), but it's the first thing I thought of when picking up this stout, broad, sturdy, and ultra-compressed Tomato design. As abbreviated as it may be, there's a lot of substance (not to mention a lot of ring grain) packed into this shape, from the fireplug of a shank to a bowl that fills out the hand very nicely, whether palmed or gripped.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.24 in./133.10 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Tomato
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States