Kevin Arthur: Sandblasted Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-500-0066
A bold and robust number that hints at the hearty briars of the Italian school, this Kevin Arthur bent Pot sports a very meaty bowl, offering up both plenty of chamber and solid, stout walls. This, of course, also happens to present all the more canvas for the sandblasted ring grain to be displayed upon, as well. Deftly balancing out the bowl's considerable volume, Kevin has shaped the shank and stem with a subtle, smooth, muscular swell towards their mutual mid-point.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.57 in./141.48 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States