Kevin Arthur: Sandblasted Blackfish with Partial Rustication
Product Number: 002-500-0068
A mix of modern-sculptural shaping and dark, rugged presentation makes up the composition of this Kevin Arthur "Blackfish", which appears to be something of a hybrid between freehand Dublin and Blowfish. It does seem to contain a fair bit of forward motion in profile, with the tightly cinched transition and flared shank suggesting a tail, while the slim, smooth-polished ridges along the rear edges of the flanks have a definite gill-like theme about them.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated and Sandblasted
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States