Kevin Arthur: Sandblasted Freehand with Bocote
Product Number: 002-500-0079
A curious, yet continuous combination of sharp heel, smooth, softly contoured body, and aggressively dramatic cant at the rim, this is one novel design from Kevin Arthur. The high, lean shaping rather reminds me of some older 60s Danish designs, though whereas those were typically finished in a black sandblast, here Kevin has instead gone for an all-natural look, leaving the lightly-blasted briar unstained and virgin.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States