Kevin Arthur: Sandblasted Belge
Product Number: 002-500-0089
Typically when I picture a Belge, or the Cutty for that matter, the image that pops into mind bears a long, delicate, rounded shank. Kevin Arthur here has gone with something more than a little different: a broad Canadian-style oval shank, and a short, handy length which matches the height of the bowl. Granted, the bowl is
pretty tall, a Stack-Belge, if you will, with the chamber (and extra ring grain) to match.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States