Kevin Arthur: Smooth Dublin with Mazur Birch
Product Number: 002-500-0057
A fine bit of smooth, Danish-inspired shaping, a lovely freckling of birdseye, gorgeous fans of flame grain to either flank, a rich and lively, autumnal burnt-orange contrast finish, and beautifully polished bit of mazur birch for a final accent; that is the formula for this Kevin Arthur bent Dublin, and I'd say it's a combination matched only by the skill of its execution.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States