L'Anatra: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-023-0839
A deep-chambered, deeply-bent Dublin sporting a pronounced forward-reaching flourish to its rim, this L'Anatra design evidently took a fair amount of inspiration from the "Pitcher" shape of the Pesaro school. Though quite a good sized smoker, with lots of chamber, this briar is surprisingly light in hand, and will no doubt make quite a fine jaw-hanger.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy