L'Anatra: Smooth Bent Brandy with Silver (One Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-0917
Flame-grained, beautifully finished in a rich walnut contrast stain, and sporting a sterling silver mount paired up to a long, graceful stem, this "One Egg" bent Brandy serves as a fine example of L'Anatra's excellence when ti comes to creating light, lithe renditions of the classics. It's refined, it's equal parts gorgeous and tasteful, and it's so light in weight that it just seems to float in hand, as well as remaining very easy to clench, despite the modest bend and considerable length of stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy