L'Anatra: Smooth Billiard with Double Silver (One Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-0895
I'll have to admit I'm surprised that this stout, generously-sized, neoclassical straight Billiard bears only a "One Egg" stamping. The shaping is spot-on, and on top of that the flame grain is rich, smoky, and very copious indeed - and all presented in an appropriately strong, yet understated auburn/walnut contrast stain that really shows off the briar handsomely. Still, Massimo Palazzi and Andrea Pascucci may have skimped on the "Eggs", but they certainly weren't stingy with the sterling silver, at least.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.21 in./157.73 mm.
- Weight: 3.00 oz./85.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy