L'Anatra: Rusticated Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-023-0908
With its jutting leading edge, rolling rim, deep, well-defined transition, and counter-balancing set and flow of shank and stem, there's no mistaking the design of this bent Dublin, which is something of a L'Anatra signature. Aside from being more than a little artful, it's a pretty practical design as well, balancing well in the jaw, and offering plenty of depth of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.26 in./57.40 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy