L'Anatra: Pettinate Bent Apple with Silver
Product Number: 002-023-0897
While many pipemakers offer briars in the classic "dress pipe" combination of ebony finish and sterling silver accents, L'Anatra wouldn't be L'Anatra if they didn't do something at least a little different. And indeed, rather than presenting their Pettinate pipes in a plain, smooth ebony finish, they cover them with ultra-fine striations, followed up by a high-gloss, jet-black finish, producing something at once reminiscent of the classic "dress" style, yet also utterly unique.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy