L'Anatra: Pettinate Billiard with Silver
Product Number: 002-023-0914
While I admittedly personally favor the chic, uniquely L'Anatra, finely-striated Pettinate finish in lighter, slimmer designs, it's one that really works well on just about anything, much like the classic English ebony-and-silver "dress" style of smooth finish it would appear to have been inspired by. That's fortunate, as this neoclassical straight Billiard is anything but slender, presenting a big, hearty, very Italian style of bowl, cavernous of chamber, paired up to a fairly stout shank, resulting in a broad, towering, unmistakably masculine composition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.18 in./156.97 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.10 in./53.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy