L'Anatra: Scottanaso Pettinate Bent Brandy (02)
Product Number: 002-023-0927
The L'Anatra Scottanaso is an easy line to recognize, even if each is individually shaped and finished. That is, of course, because the shaping is always extra-short and extra-stout, Massimo Palazzi and Andrea Pascucci's ode to the "nosewarmer" - and each, of course, sports the signature Scottanaso sterling silver mount, deeply beveled down the center, and with inner surfaces covered in lively etched flames.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.89 in./124.21 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.88 in./47.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy