L'Anatra: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-023-0932
The ring grain of this L'Anatra sandblast is pretty rugged and does a fair bit of meandering along its way across the bowl, but is definitely present, covering most of the bowl's height through over three-quarters of its circumference. Besides, a more rough-and-tumble pattern seems particularly well suited to a dark-finished, robustly-proportioned briar, like that of this stout, unusually masculine, diamond-shanked rendition of the bent Brandy.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy