L'Anatra: Rusticated Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-023-0945
L'Anatra is not an easy marque to pigeonhole; Andrea and Massimo do occasionally make generously-proportioned Italian neoclassical shapes, but they also make fine briars with English classical proportions as well. And as for their more individualistic, artistic endeavors (like this bent Brandy), there's typically to be found a great emphasis on gesture and flow, suggesting Pesaro-school influence, but executed in a style with a particular sort of gracefulness that is uniquely "L'Anatra".
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy