L'Anatra: Smooth Bent Dublin (One Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-0947
As with marques of the Pesaro school, Andrea and Massimo's creations quite often display an approach to design wherein gesture and flow serve as a central element. They have, however, developed their own unique approach to it, one where, though the resulting designs are typically very active, they favor a signature flavor of smooth elegance over boldness. As you can see by the profile of this blonde-finished bent Dublin, the results are indeed easy to recognized, and in a very good way.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.12 in./155.45 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy