L'Anatra: Olivewood Smooth Canadian (One Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-0924
While the broad, sweeping ring grain produced by sandblasting olivewood is not without its attractions, I think this medium is unappreciated in its smooth-polished form. Few artisans seem to produce smooth olivewood pipes at all. Massimo Palazzi and Andrea Pascucci, however, haven't been bashful about offering them at least, with beautiful results such as seen here, in this traditional Canadian shape covered in the kind of swirling, smoky style of grain inherent to a polished olivewood pipe.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.95 in./151.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.28 in./32.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Canadian
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Olivewood
- Country: Italy