L'Anatra: Olivewood Smooth Bent Dublin (Two Eggs)
Product Number: 002-023-0923
Most pipemakers who work in olivewood seem to sandblast it by default, to show off this wood's smooth, curving ring grain. L'Anatra, however, is one that does seem to appreciate the beautiful, smoky trails of grain that can be produced by a smooth finish, such as those seen whirling about on this exceptionally lofty bent Dublin. Personally, I like both styles, though the relative rarity of smooth-finished olivewood does make pipes like this something particularly special.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.42 in./163.07 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.39 in./60.71 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Olivewood
- Country: Italy