L'Anatra: Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-023-0964
While there's definitely a fine touch of the Signature L'Anatra flow to this briar's shank, stem, transition and underside, overall this is a pretty conservative design for Massimo Palazzi and Andrea Pascucci. Full-bodied and stout-walled in the bowl, it readily fits into the neoclassical Italian tradition; a proper Italian bent Apple, which just happens to have received some extra attention towards creating a more beautiful profile.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.67 in./144.02 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy