L'Anatra: Smooth Bent Apple (One Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-0966
Though clearly a bent Apple in form, the single, smart bead-line encircling this briar's upper bowl may make for a bit of ambiguity in proper classification. The Rhodesian is something of an invasive shape class - stick a bead-line on almost anything with a non-diamond shank, and someone is liable to call it a Rhodesian by default. Regardless, in and of itself this is a neat design; smooth, relaxed, shapely in hand, yet modestly sized, and that single, contrasted line does add a certain pleasing crispness to it all.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy