L'Anatra: Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-023-0962
Rather reminiscent of the clay pipes of old, this L'Anatra design presents a lean, long-stemmed Dublin with a definite forward sweep to its bowl, which complements the lengthy, gentle arc of the aforementioned stem. That sort of pairing was indeed something commonly seen on old clay pipes, a flourish which still survives in modern shapes like the Cutty and Belge.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.92 in./175.77 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy