L'Anatra: Rusticated Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-023-1038
The bowl of this bent Apple is textbook Italian neoclassical - that is to say, pretty much a bit broader and shapelier reinterpretation of the classic English way of doing it. The transition, shank, and stem, or more to the point, their gesture and flow, is signally L'Anatra however. How to tell? If they look like the outstretched neck of a goose or swan in flight, odds are that's a L'Anatra.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.37 in./136.40 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy