L'Anatra: Rusticated Bent Apple (Gigante)
Product Number: 002-023-1062
A plump and rendition of the beloved bent Apple, this L'Anatra briar offers an amiable and satisfying feel in hand, and a chamber of liberal breadth and depth as well. However Rubenesque it may be, in its essence, this is a simple design rooted in the Italians' neoclassical style, making it one of the more conservative forms in L'Anatra's often whimsical repertoire.
--R. 'Bear' Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.96 in./151.38 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy