L'Anatra: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-023-1112
A short shank, elongated transition, and continuous upward curve of underside and heel lend this L'Anatra a lifting, scooping gesture in profile, counter-balanced by the relatively long stem and just-above-the-rim set of the bit. While the shank and stem are of a diamond cross-section, and the finish is sandblasted, overall the lines and flow give this shape a smooth and relaxed style.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.27 in./133.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy