L'Anatra: Sandblasted Cherrywood
Product Number: 002-023-1028
This cherrywood from Massimo Palazzi and Andrea Pascucci has more than just a touch of L'Anatra flair. Please note that I didn’t say ‘Pesaro’; for the life of me, I can’t envision this shape from Mastro or Ser Jacopo. The bowl is an organic, almost liquid cylinder, with a pronounced forward curl. The straight, rearward travel of the shank, stem and bit, juxtapose the organicism of the bowl in an unorthodox, but fascinating manner.
--R. Bear Graves
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.84 in./148.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy