L'Anatra: Pettinate Bent Dublin with Silver
Product Number: 002-023-1083
The Pettinate is L'Anatra's own unique take on the classic "dress" presentation. Ebony finish? Check. Bright sterling silver? Also, check. But in place of the traditional smooth polish, Massimo and Andrea instead go for an ultra-fine striated texture, well complemented by a high gloss. The result offers a pleasing play of light as it shimmers amongst the countless tiny grooves, as well as a more interesting texture in hand.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.85 in./148.59 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy