L'Anatra: Pettinate Rhodesian with Silver
Product Number: 002-023-1069
As oddball as it may be, this smoothly elongated Rhodesian design is something of a L'Anatra standard, which says something about this marque's often unusual approach to shaping. (They even chose a high-topped variation of it as their 2012 Pipe of the Year.) Sleek and lengthy in style, it only seems natural to find one sporting the finely striated, jet-black and sterling silver of the Pettinate finish - yet another unique L'Anatra signature.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Rhodesian
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy