L'Anatra: Smooth Bent Dublin (One Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-1054
Sometimes good things come in smaller packages. This One Egg Dublin is a wee bit smaller than most L'Anatras, say roughly a Dunhill Group "3", but Massimo and Andrea pack a lot of pipe into the composition. The bowl is a classical, conical dublin with just a hint of backward cant, and boasts a superlative straight grain on the sides, as well as birdseye on the rim. The shank has a pleasing thickness and is capped with a sterling mount and tenon.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy