L'Anatra: Smooth Freehand with Silver (One Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-1081
Massimo and Andrea have a thing for these elongated, forward-stretching variations of classic shapes. Most often I've seen them apply it to a Rhodesian, but here they went with the Dublin instead, and a beauty of a Dublin at that. Flame grain, birdseye? Plentiful and gorgeous. And the deep, rich contrast finish and bright sterling silver do both the artful shape and the choice briar great justice.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.65 in./168.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy