L'Anatra: Rusticated Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-023-1140
One of the more diminutive designs that I have seen from L'Antara (group 2 or 3), this bent Billiard is the perfect solution for anyone who finds the Pesaro neoclassic approach appealing, but requires a shorter smoke (it will provide a long smoke for the flake advocates out there), or a briar that is easy in the jaw. The bowl has the fullness of form that characterizes the Pesaro school, yet the transition and shank are lean and flowing. Handy and pocket-ready, yet rugged and just a little whimsical, this really is a great pipe for any occasion.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy