L'Anatra: Smooth Bent Dublin with Silver (Three Egg)
Product Number: 002-023-1152
The main act of this smooth "Three Egg" bent Dublin is, without a doubt, its grain. Light, quick-stroke flame jumps up all around the bowl with remarkable consistency, and there's plenty of birdseye along the rim and heel as well. Massimo and Andrea sure know how to select quality briar, but the shaping is worth mentioning as well. With a canted bowl and elegant curved transition, it's a flowing, refined composition completed by a silver mount and jet-black acrylic stem.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy