Larrysson: Sandblasted Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-456-0048
Paul Hubartt, son of Larry, may get a lot of attention for his wilder designs, but he's by no means confined by that reputation. He does beautiful classic shapes as well, in a clean, poised, modern-American artisan influenced style. To see what I mean, just look at this firmly proportioned, yet smooth-flowing bent Apple, finely sandblasted, copiously ring-grained, sporting a gorgeous brindled stem, and all composed in a warm, earthy palette of walnut and cumberland.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.62 in./142.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England