Gregor Lobnik: Smooth Bent Pot with Horn
Product Number: 002-357-0065
If you appreciate the clean, smooth lines commonly associated with the Danish school, but favor a more muscular substance to your briars, the Austrian Architecture-inspired designs of both Peter Matzhold and his student Gregor Lobnik may be just what you're looking for. This compact, yet perfectly graceful bent Pot particularly emphasizes the powerful, rather than supple, approach of the Matzhold/Lobnik style, with an energetic combination of seamless form, smooth gesture, and tightly-knit structure.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Slovenia