Gregor Lobnik: Partially Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-357-0067
Though very much a handy little fireplug of a pipe, there's nothing crude or rough-and-tumble about the lines, form, or finish of this Gregor Lobnik number. Rather, it's simply an example of a great deal of remarkably skillful design, packed into one very intense, diminutive set of proportions. The bowl is stout, yet possessed of a buoyant, active combination of posture and line, the shank is sturdy and short, yet richly finished, and terminates in a tastefully discrete, mere wafer of an accent, and the saddle stem is slim, sleek, and lent just the right amount of subtle curve to complete the underlying gesture of bowl, transition, and shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.38 in./111.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Slovenia