Gregor Lobnik: Sandblasted Bent Brandy with Horn
Product Number: 002-357-0074
Clean, elegant, and restrained, this sandblasted bent Brandy epitomizes the Austrian school of pipe making. But what you probably won’t appreciate fully until you’ve got this piece in your hand is the deep and detailed quality of the blast, which to my eye looks a bit like melting candle wax. It also makes the pipe as pleasing to cradle in the hand as it is comfortable in the jaw.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Slovenia